My favorite Latina actress Gina Rodriguez hit the red carpet for the 2015 Emmy Awards looking stunning as usual. While she wasn’t nominated for an award, Gina managed to make a statement in her blush toned dress, tied back hair and on-point makeup. Love the look as much as I do? My amigos at L’Oreal Paris dish on how to pull it together.
- For a glowing base, apply L’Oreal Paris Youth Code All-In One Skin Illuminator and bright the eyes and diminish circles with L’Oreal Paris Age Perfect Eye Renewal Eye Cream.
- Using grey and charcoal matte tones from L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche La Palatte Nude in 01, accentuate the outer corner of the eye using charcoal shimmer shadow.
- Pencil in light strokes of L’Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Designer for a natural-looking brow.
- Create full dramatic lashes with L’Oreal’s new Voluminous Superstar Mascara and line inner corner of the eyes with L’Oreal Paris Superstar Liner.
- Mix L’Oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Makeup shades 106 and 107 with a touch of L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator in N201 Rose to enhance the skin and give a beautiful glow.
- Use a mini-sponge applicator to blend L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator in C302 Ice to top of the cheek bone for added luminosity.
- Apply L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Le Matte Lip Pen in 102 She’s So Matte and a touch of L’Oreal Paris Pro Last Lipcolor for a long-lasting lip.